Search The Dirty Good

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Way We Wore...& Still Are

( Me-Age 4? Sunbathing)

(Julia & Myself-Ages 5 & 3 )

( Julia- Age 3? )

Yes...accessorizing at age 3, tanning at age 4, & fur since day 1! Now those of you who know us understand a bit better. Painters arrived this morning at my home to piant all the trim, walls, & ceilings, (going to take forever...upset) so in the process of taking down the million photos hanging down the hallway I found these. I must say they are a few of my absolute favorites. My mom always tells me that if the sun was out then so was I, & so were all of my things. (Necessities as I like to say...she disagrees.) You can see my multiple towels, snorkeling gear, purse, float, sunglasses, hat, etc. Please keep in mind that I was on the back porch of my childhood home which did not have a pool..? I am still like this...old habits die hard. Then there is Julia & I in our white rabbit fur coats...we loved these & I wish I could still fit into mine, but it is in storage for my little girl someday so the fur will live on. Let's just hope the permed bangs will not. Last is Julia, playing dress-up or maybe just dressed for a day around the house. I am dying over the bandanas around the ankles & the side ponytail. Some say you should take one accessory off before leaving the house...well Julia did not follow that rule then & she definately doesn't now. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't changed a bit from 4 to 23. Love it that you are still staying true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete