Search The Dirty Good

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Seeing Stripes

(Herve Leger, Net-A-Porter)
Dazed & confused...this dress is to die. I am not sure why I feel this way, but I think I would look & feel uber thin in this dress. Despite the horizontal stripe stigmitism, I think this dress would withstand. When the French couture house was sold to American design company BCBGMaxAzriaGroup in 1999 I have to admit that the thought scared me, & I am sure many other fashionistas. However, each collection continues to reveal a new perspective on how to emphasize the female form in the most flattering way. As a staple in the fashion world, Herve Leger has held it's ground with, & many times above, the rest of them. It seems the "bandage dress" is here to stay. Thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment