Search The Dirty Good

Friday, January 22, 2010

Emotional Fashion



(Beatrice Boyle for Browns Focus-Howl Tee, Gasp Dress, & Carson Tank, Intermix Online)
In my email this morning was something I love & hate all at once...Intermix Lust List. Love because they consistenetly feature new, fun items every girl would want, & hate because I can't help myself from buying something! Beatrice Boyle, fashion illustrator turned designer, new line of tees, tanks, & dresses inspired by images of her real-life girlfriends combines art, fashion, friends, emotion, life, etc. all in one. (things like this remind me of why that art history degree works in this industry-whew!) Love the dramatized make-up & mixing of light/dark shades. Pretty girls scream and cry too, ya know. Prices range from $80-$200 which makes it even harder not to purchase...so I did...the Carson Tank. Lust no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment