Search The Dirty Good

Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh Phillip...You Know Me So Well




(Phillip Lim 3.1 Spring 2010)
First of all, I must say that Phillip Lim is a genius. His color & fabric choices are to die for, & he has absolutely nailed the pant look this season, plus the whole monotone thing. I love, love, love the chartreuse pant & eyelet swing top. The red paint suit is insane, & the black pant suit is a perfectly modern reivention of the classic. I would mix each & every peice in this collection together...the black pants with the red jacket, chartreuse top with the red pants, on & on. Not to mention the double breasted sequin mini dress. I want, need, & have to have it. My friend Edgar interned at Phillip Lim last year & every time we were together he had on something new & amazing from the menswear collection. Clearly Phillip does it right for both sexes...not easy, but he makes it seem effortless. I feel like we should be friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment