Search The Dirty Good

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prime Time

(Kate, new friend, and myself)
My love Brandon & I traveled out on Saturday night to attend a friend's birthday party. Brandon was uber excited because Prime Lounge was also hosting Rey Maualuga's brithday as well...wait...who? He plays for the Cincinatti Bengals apparently. Anyways, since that was of no interest to me, I just mingled & danced & enjoyed my night. Around midnight I got a text from lovely Kate saying that her & David were on their way...yay! 2 of my faves to go out with! Especially fun was Kate's head-to-toe Dressing Room fit...black Hudson jeans & the yummy Jamison chain tank...looking good lady! She introduced their new friends from Sweden & I wanted to shoot myself at how tall/gorgeous this girl was...please take into account that Kate & I are in 4" heels (atleast)...she is wearing flats. We had a fab time, but the next day was sooo rough. Went to the parents house & laid in theatre room until midnight...talk about recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment