Search The Dirty Good

Friday, January 22, 2010

Proposal to the Bridesmaids


(Halston)
My sister is getting married...I die. I don't know if I have difficulty adjusting to this new fact of life because I thought she might never do it, or because she is the first in the original group! (Some newer, fabulous additions are married but they were that way when we met so it doesn't count!) Regardless, he is wonderful & everything I always pictured for her so all is well. However, now that the date has been set comes the task of planning, which I am totally looking forward to as it will be a perfect opportunity to exercise my OCD! Super excited because the lovely event is taking place in the Bahamas, so multiple trips will be mandatory in order to check the status of preparations! Wedding dress has been purchased & is being made as I type! Next on the list...bridesmaid dresses. In an effort to avoid anything typical bridesmaid or wedding, Julia is having me pull looks based on her description of what she wants...above are my choices. We need some combination of these dresses from Halston, so any suggestions/sketches would be greatly appreciated! We have a meeting in 2 weeks for an estimate for how much these babies will cost! Fingers Crossed!

2 comments:

  1. umm...super cute, but can i wear a bra please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you must...of course! The fabric will not be so sheer!

    ReplyDelete