Search The Dirty Good

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dress or Hat?

(Derby, Churchill Downs)
Dressing Room & myself are located in Louisville, Ky...home of the Kentucky Derby. I am waiting for my 5 girls to arrive to the shop so we can film the first "get ready" short video for the official Kentucky Derby website. The theme...Dress or hat? I say dress...first reason being that the dress is much more rewearable than the hat, headpiece, etc...and with photographs being taken & catty women discussing who wore what for months following you want to feal uber confortable/fabulous. People will always be able to tell if a woman doesn't love what she has on. Also, there are fantastic local milliners, as well as milliners in Chicago and New York, who will work one on one with you to design your hat specifically for your dress! I usually make my own hat or headpeice...splurge on the dress! After all, one Derby photo can last a lifetime.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment