Search The Dirty Good

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Easter Bunny Brought Champagne!

(Easter baskets with yummy bubbly!)

(Myself, Daddy, & Julia)
Current favorite dress...emerald Poleci. The draping is very grecian like & the one shoulder adds a sexy vibe. This shade goes perfect with my oh so loved Bordeaux lip color. Jacket was a Dolce & Gabana steal at Saks a few years back & I love it as much now as then. Gold tweed with a little black piping matches everything so it has sure seen many days & nights with me. Shoes are Gucci & so suprisingly comfortable. Julia is uber Easter festive with her Mara Hoffman dress, Christian Louboutins, & the perfectly pink Chanel bag that I missioned for last year in Paris. (Thankyou to Cassie for searching the streets of Paris for this! I tols you all I wanted was a vintage Chanel in an off color & we did it!) It's a love/hate relationship since I severly miscalculated the euro to dollar exchange rate, & my vintage bargain turned out to be not so bargain afterall. Oh well, when is Paris...

No comments:

Post a Comment