Search The Dirty Good

Thursday, April 15, 2010

NonFiction Addiction

(current read)

(current reading spot)

Loving my recently new chair...& the amazing weather as of late. So, I have been sitting in this chair, french doors wide open, while reading some of my latest nonfiction addictions. 2 days ago I finished the last book of the Luxe series, stories of high society New York c. 1890-1910 with historical newspaper excerpts of the character's lives...yes really. I am so sad that the end is here, but thoroughly enjoyed the entire process. Must read: Luxe, Rumors, Envy, & Splendor. Thankyou to Rebecca for sharing this yummy literature of tortured romance, betrayal, & the expectations keeping the flame fanned. New read...Gucci, A House Divided:An Inside Account of the Battle for the Gucci Empire. More scandal...and Jacqueline Kennedy involved? Sure to be dirty good. Will report once finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment