Search The Dirty Good

Thursday, April 22, 2010

FarAwayFriendsPleaseStayInTouch

Text: "I miss my besties bitches. Miss yall!"
April 15th, 2010 12:31pm

Text: "I enjoy my borrowed bling. It reads rolex ladies."
April 19th, 2010 6:59pm

Text: "Watcha think? Skin full length onesie tight rolled at ankle, peekaboo navy lace bra, grandpa cardigan tight rolled at wrist, topped with skin & silver metallic pump sandals. Oh yes & my new thing...cat eyes."
April 16th, 2010 12:45pm

2 of my very dear friends live in far away places...Lauren in NYC & Cassie in LA. Such sadness. However, this gives me plenty of want & need reason to catch a place when I'm craving some travel/good company. Lauren & I have a quite serious telephone relationship, not to metion that we have taken turns visiting every 2 months for the past year...& Cassie keeps me up to date with her fantastic photo texts. (samples above, obviously) These girls are fulfilling my bicoastal lifestyle dream & doing it so well. Keep you friends close people...at least the good ones & these 2 are dirty good. Love you bitches. XoXo

1 comment: