Search The Dirty Good

Saturday, April 10, 2010

GaGa for Givenchy




My ever-lasting love for Givenchy has just hit a surplus. Riccardo Tisci, designer for the infamous label, proved himself years ago as the impeccably-eyed creator of the Givenchy ready-to-wear world. Now, we are all blessed to see him try his hand at couture...so succesfully. His inspiration for his 1st round? The 70's...could there be anything better than my favorite era? The emerald embellished jumpsuit is insane...I am thinking I need something similar. The evening gown is crazy in the most fabulous & full way. The snipping in at the waist leading to a billowing bottom...& the pockets. (I feel that everything should have pockets) Black feathers & beading? Yes, please! This cream & black piece with the beaded drop waist & feathered lower half is my fave of the whole couture collection. Love, love. Very nice intro into the fabulous world of couture Riccardo Tisci...I am looking forward to seeing what fall brings for us.

(Givenchy Spring Couture 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment