Search The Dirty Good

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake


(The White Convertible, SwankCakeDesign)

(NatNat & Barbie...naturally)

I absolutely love getting super special cakes for friend's birthdays. So sad that I cannot find a photo of Julia with her 3-tiered topsy turvy cake I got her. (23rd birthday, I think?)
But, above is another fabulous treat which was for Natalie's birthday last year...Barbie, in all her glory for this photo. This is day after trolley hop/sushi/kareoke extravaganza, and Barbie had a rough night clearly. She is half eaten, totally exposed, & missing her top I might add!
Don't the 2 gals in the white convertible look like they are having a great time? This cake I found tonight while browsing all things random, and I am definately going to have to get this sometime soon for someone's something. I wonder if they will let you give a description of the people so they will look like you!

www.DesertsbyHelen.com
www.SwankCakeDesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment