Search The Dirty Good

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bag Belongings

(the inside contents of my bag today...& everday)
Currently I am toting around the Marc Jacobs cream snakeskin carryall...which btw is incredibly heavy regardless of what's inside, be it nothing at all. However, I keep it stocked with my daily essentials including the following:
1. Louis Vuitton pouchette to hold small items such as hair ties, bobby pins, chapstick, etc.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume (the big bottle...because I love it so)
3. Evian facial spray (to keep me refreshes...this is a travel must for everyone) & eye drops
4. Green Tea blotting papers
5. Ray-Ban aviators
6. Boyfriend's Ray-Bans (why does my purse become a catch-all for him? especially when he complains that all my bags are too big or too heavy...get a man bag, hello!)
7. Nail 4-sided cube (my saving grace)
8. Imaage lip stick in Bordeaux (blogged about this previously) & Bobbi Brown cheek rouge
9. Kate Spade business card holder with mine & others who I support
10. Camera & case
11. iPhone (my life)
12. keys
That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment