Search The Dirty Good

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weather is Warming...

(Sandals: Via Spiga, Skirt: Anna Sui, Top: Vintage, Bag: Marc Jacobs)
Brandon and I headed out early Saturday evening for our friend's wedding celebration! The two got hitched lone style in Hawaii this past December, & so it was necessary for a party to be held for friends & family to congratulate the happy, adorable new couple. Dress was to be very casual & Hawain inspired. However, my summer closet has yet to be opened (not much in there anyways since I consider most items all-seasonal, & the few floral print maxis which would have been perfect were not every temperature appropriate), & I had not time between work/party to dive in. So, I donned a skirt I had not worn yet & one of my favorite items of all-vintage denim jacket with floral applique on back. (not seen in photo) Party was fun, as were the after-party activities. Congrats again to Tyler & Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment