Search The Dirty Good

Monday, February 14, 2011

From My Head Down To My Toes. Forever...& Ever...


So...the new Forever21 just opened & it is massive! Someone told me it was the largest in the country which I am not so sure about, but after making a stop in it could very well be true. Of course I found like 2 sweaters (as if I need 1 more) that I had to have...1 is a yummy oatmeal colored knit & the other is navy/cream stipe side flyaway. Ps the whole nautical stripe trend basically vomitted all over Forever21. It is everywhere! However, the real finds of the day are pictured above. Love Love the pink feather bib necklace...especially for $25. I wore last night to dinner & it was a hit for sure. Also, totally adore these floral print platform maryjanes. They are so 90's & so comfy! Dirty Good people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment