Search The Dirty Good

Monday, February 14, 2011

Fall Favorite


With warm weather approaching (thank god!) I begin to miss my fall/winter favorites. I know this is stupid, but until I have children of my own my clothes fill that spot so it's as if I am putting a child away in some closet for a season. Understand? Pictured above is an absolutely amazing Josh Goot black wool trench that we carried at the store a few seasons ago. For those of you not familiar with the Josh Goot label...shame on you. He is incredible, Australian, & knows exactly how to flatter any woman's figure. Sadly, we have not had a rendezvous since he flew in to premiere his Spring RTW 09 colleciton at our Frock Out Show because he has moved to Paris & refuses to return...totally get it but still saddens me. For now I will remember him through the to die for peices hanging in my closet. Until Paris is on the schedule at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment