Search The Dirty Good

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Together Bag...Coming This Spring to Dressing Room




Together Bag by ThursdayFriday
Obsessed! One of our reps just emailed me the information on these little goodies. Retailing at $35! I am so excited to be getting them into the shop soon. With canvas sliding onto the shelves with leather, crocodile, & the rest of the luxe materials that make up all those bags we love & covet, this is the perfect addition. The New York Times recently claimed it the "Best Fake"...that it is. For those of us drooling over every Hermes Birkin bag we see let me offer you a chic cheap alternative. Dressing Room will be housing all 3 colors. (I would choose a favorite but I can't! Love them all! Maybe the navy if I had to choose in a life or death situation.) Pretty sure I will be taking home one of each.
Call (502.896.8733) or email (Jacqueline@thedrshop.com) to be placed on the waiting list.
Also, arrivals will be announced via our web page www.thedrshop.com
Birkin bags for everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment