Search The Dirty Good

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sisterly Suprises

Adrienne Landau Rebbit Fur Trapper Hat
(Image via Saks)

YSL Arty Oval Ring
(image via Net-A-Porter)

Julia & I are not always easy to buy for...escpecially since we usually buy what we want for ourselves before anyone else gets a chance to. However, I have to give kudos to us both this year for gifting each other with suprise yummies. (Tradition is normally to tell one another everything we are getting/giving) Having bitten our tongues this time we were each very happy to open our pretty gift wrapped boxes. That is one of my favorite things about online shopping...gift wrap & gift messages are free! I always send myself a little note with each purchase. (i.e. You deserve this! You are fabulous! etc.) There is nothing like a black box with white ribbon reading Saks Fifth Avenue or Barneys all over it...that can really get a girl going. Thank you to Julia for my amazing YSL jewel & I hope you are enjoying your furry hat! So chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment