Search The Dirty Good

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Little Esquire...And A Me Moment


(Me: dress, Hayley Harlett. Mal: Cap & Gown! Julia: dress, Cavalli)
BFF Malloree graduated from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta last weekend so Julia & I obviously skipped town for the weekend...some qt with Mal in the dirty ATL was definately in order & what a great excuse for a visit! The lovers came with since Mal's guy Charlie was also graduating. Above is a photo of us with the hottest lawyer to ever live. Nobody worry because the first thing she said to us was "Everybody hates their hat, but I look cute in mine". Some things never change & thank goodness for that. Other photo is me in such a fabulous courtyard...all white with red umbrellas. I loved it & just had to have a moment in my black/white. Had so much fun. Miss & love you forever Mal!

No comments:

Post a Comment