Search The Dirty Good

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...


Finally!!!!!! My mirrored vanity table has arrived! Mama ordered this for me for my 23rd birthday...she knows how I have coveted hers for so long. Well...backordered from Jan. to March...then March to April...then June. It ended up coming in May thank goodness because my patience was wearing uber thin. It's arrival sparked the spring cleaning of my dressing room...& the second photo of my jewelry shows clearing how many things I let go of! So hard for a person who wants to keep everything "just in case I have the perfect outfit for it". Brandon sat right next to me the entire time & helped me cope. Thankyou babe! I am completely in love with this peice...a girl needs a place to be vain all by herself.
With the arrival of the vanity the condo is that much closer to being complete so hopefully photos will be coming soon!
Dirty Good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment