Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Back from the Bahamas just in time for the Golden Globes...thank heavens! Above are some of my faves...
1. Charlize Theron...love love love the all pale neutral ensemble. So pretty. Dior Couture.
2. Emma Stone...can NOT get over the colors of this Lavin dress on her. The peek-a-boo sides & lion's head belt really seal the deal.
3. Freida Pinto in Prada...the texture & color of this I love.
4. Kristin Wig working the whole boho glamour stitch which is usually my route as well. The color, plunging neckline, art deco jewels, & I just woke up like this hair have me swooning. Thank you Bill Blass.
5. Laura Dern...emerald & sparkles? YES.
6. Michelle Williams is such a fave of mine. She pulls off what no other can. Velvet touches of this Jason Wu were perfect & taking home a Golden Globe doesn't hurt either.
7. Rooney Mara...love me a tough girl & after seeing Girl With The Dragon Tattoo she is it. In love with the fact that she is always in black, this time Nina Ricci.
8. Reese Witherspoon...thank you for not wearing a high pony. Love the simplicity of this Zac Posen.
A few other remarks...
Hated Jessica Alba's look. Why does everyone this she is such a "fashion girl"? I am confused.
I feel like Tilda Swinton had a big fashion moment...in a good way.
Love Jessica Biel. I mean you really can't say anything negative when someone is that gorg.
What are you doing Kate Beckinsale? Same thing time after time...boring.
Can I just be a child of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt please? All my dreams would come true...
Didn't Mila Kunis wear that dress last year in lavender???
Elle Macpherson...TOO much! You are "the body" so we already need you to take it down a notch on a regular day.
Images via http://www.style.com/