Search The Dirty Good

Monday, June 27, 2011

WORTH it


One day I will have an actualy foyer & I imagine it might look something like this...the black laquered steps are a must.


 I am loving anything with mother of pearl inlay at the moment...especially mirrors.


 Old & new found love for painted floors. Might get carried away with it at some point...if that is possible.


Obsessed with this bed...& all of the Moroccan touches surrounding it.

I have no words. Need is the only one that comes to mind.

All images via HouseBeautiful

I was perusing HouseBeautiful website earlier & the photo galleries got me. Per usual. I decided to put together a mix & match home that I hope one day to have. I am thinking this would be my small getaway off Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. One of my all time fave locations. A girl can wish, hope, & dream can't she?


No comments:

Post a Comment