Search The Dirty Good

Friday, September 3, 2010

Shoe Renovation

So for the past 2 weeks our floors have been under construction. Pulling out old parquet and replacing with beautiful wood floors! I am so excited bc they are on the final stage of the process so will post photos soon. During all of this my closet (which is actually supposed to be the dining room) was ripped apart...things scattered in every room! I was so upset...my shoes were thrown everywhere! Obviously, Carlos & Juan do not understand just how important Louboutin and Givenchy are. Being semi neurotic I stacked them neatly in the spare bedroom for the meantime just to save my sanity. Bianca laid right next to the YSL's for the full2 hours this took me so I had to snap a pic of her. She is such a fashion lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment