Search The Dirty Good

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Loving...

(Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen)

(Diane Kruger in Jason Wu)

(Meryl Streep in Balenciaga)
Many beautiful people and much great fashion walked the red carpet at the SAG awards this year, but these 3 stood out to me...
A few reasons why:
1. Sandra Bullock looked effortlessly glamorous and that is hard to do. The colors were perfect...black and blue is a favorite combination of mine. The hair swept up allowed the design of the dress to be the focus...and her body looked "dirty good".
2. Diane Kruger is the luckiest woman ever because she goes home to Joshua Jackson...Pacey from Dawson's Creek...my heart stops at the thought. But enough with my personal vendetta against her and her insanely perfect life. Again, the color is to die for on her pale skin. This burnt orange/yellow shade with the dark red lips is lovely.
3. Meryl Streep looked perfect. The style and fit of the dress is absolutely age appropriate, and kudos to her for braving a print, which I happen to love. I have heard most of the fashion critics say they hate this...but it is Meryl? She can do no wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment